Just a reminder that we need your help with the Turkey Dinner, which is this coming week on Thursday, February 8.
Do you have your tickets yet? This Sunday is the last Sunday to buy tickets – Sandra Lane and Pam Honeychurch have tickets and will be happy to sell them to you. Dine in seatings are at 5, 6 and 6:30 pm. Takeouts are also available from 3:30 – 6:30. Tickets are $12, with dine in children ages 5 – 10 at $5. Younger children dine in for free. This all homemade meal includes turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans, coleslaw, rolls, pie and beverage.
- Please consider volunteering in the following ways:
- Breaking Bread / Stuffing Prep on Wednesday, February 7 at 8:30AM
- Turkey Carvers and Turkey Weighers / Wrappers are needed on Thursday, Feb 8 beginning at 8:30AM
- Volunteer to help with cleanup after the Turkey Dinner, see Greg Lane
- Donate to help underwrite some of the supplies needed, see Donna Sawhill
In order to make this dinner successful, we need your help!!!!
The Turkey Dinner Co-Chairs
Donna Sawhill, Belinda Resler and Sandy Kuriger